|WorkMed offers a unique Occupational Health, Safety and Employee Wellness service, focusing on the legislative, operational and philosophical aspects of occupational health, safety and employee wellness management.|
Occupational Health, Safety and Employee Wellness Programmes should be implemented as a Best Management Practice, influencing all aspects of your business!!!
This approach is adopted to establish a culture of understanding in the workplace that leads to sustainable health and safety within the organisation.
WorkMed’s expertise in the Health and HR Industries allows us to offer a behavioural approach to your SHE programme, ensuring that Health and Safety is not viewed in isolation but is recognised as an effective management tool that influences every aspect of business.
WorkMed is the logical choice for the design and implementation of the optimum SHE programme for your organization.
- Safety risks and Health risks are equally weighted.
- All interventions identified are linked to measurable outcomes.
- Support Service is offered to ensure that the committee remains enthusiastic and effective.
- WorkMed’s strategies highlight the positive impact that an effective Safety, Health, Employee Wellness and Environment Strategy can have on the profits of any organisation.
- We assist organisations with all stages of compliance of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, including the Compensation of Injuries and Disease Act, the Environmental Management Act and current labour legislation.
- Strategic alliances with SMME’s in the Health & Safety Industry, enables WorkMed to offer a wide variety of expertise.