Legislation and international best practice forms the basis for all
occupational health and safety management and this is the starting point
for the formulation of a comprehensive training programme for an organisation.
- Every employer must complete a HIRA exercise,
which provides a documented record of all hazards, risk assessment and
appropriate appointments, resources, and training needs are determined.
- Every employee must be informed of all
hazards, risks, effects, and control measures so that they are competent
to make informed decisions to prevent harm to themselves and / or
- Companies must elect representatives, carry
out inspections, and document meeting issues for action and signing off
by the Managing Director.
The training of employees who will carry out these
functions will vary according to the size, nature, and location of
business sites. Therefore the selection of employees to cover these areas will depend on specific
risk profiles and company infrastructure.
- All our courses are aligned to SETA, ETQA, SAQA and Department of Labour standards, thus ensuring legal compliance.
- Certificates of attendance are issued on completion of short courses.
- Certificates of competence will be issued upon attendance and the subsequent, practical implementation of the knowledge at the workplace. Thereby ensuring measurable outcomes for all accredited training courses.
- Development of legal documentation through completion of assignments for accredited training courses.
- Personal attention will be given to all delegates and post training support is also provided.
- Our training courses are tailored to meet various levels of literacy and communication skills.